1.5 day Workshop to build skills at every stage of the gift cycle, including:
- Portfolio analysis and management
- Understanding wealth and philanthropy
- Getting appointments and conducting discovery/qualification meetings
- Developing effective engagement and solicitation strategies
- Preparing volunteers and campus leaders to participate
- Learning asking and closing skills
- Managing your time for success
Advance Notice for Current Clients
Space limited to 24 participants
Email Phyllis Huber to Register
Who Should Attend?
New gift officers or those who may have missed your on-campus workshop. Consider sending a team of gift officers!
$1,399 for workshop, all course materials, and some meals. (The fee for non-clients is $1,699 so register quickly!) Registration opens to non-clients on April 18.
Discounted Hotel Rooms
Marriott Courtyard River North – mention Washburn & McGoldrick to receive discount. Direct number: 312-329-2500
Booth School of Business
University of Chicago
And Don’t Forget…
We bring Intensives to campuses. We can come to you, delivering our workshops on campus and designing custom sessions that meet your needs. Click here for more information.