How can I…
…inspire donors to make their best gifts?
…tighten the time between solicitations?
…prepare campus leaders to get involved?
Get these answers and more at our Summer Intensives, designed to help you build skills at every stage of the gift cycle.
The 1.5-day workshop covers:
- Portfolio analysis and management
- Understanding wealth and philanthropy
- Getting appointments and conducting discovery/qualification meetings
- Developing effective engagement and solicitation strategies
- Preparing volunteers and leaders to participate
- Learning asking and closing skills
- Managing your time for success
Fees cover the workshop, all course materials, and meals.
Open now for clients
Open April 18 for non-clients
Each workshop limited to 24 participants
Email Phyllis Huber to register
Who Should Attend?
New gift officers or those who may have missed your on-campus workshop. Consider sending a team of gift officers!
Marriott Courtyard River North
Fairfield Inn by Marriott (Amesbury, MA)
Mention Washburn & McGoldrick to receive a discounted rate.
And Don’t Forget…
We can come to you! We can bring our Intensives to your campus or design a custom session that meets your needs. Click here for more information.