This event has passed. Registration is now closed.
How can I…
inspire donors to make their best gifts?
tighten the time between solicitations?
prepare campus leaders to get involved?
and do all of this in a time of social distancing?
Get these answers and more during our On-line Summer Intensives, a workshop designed to help you build skills at every stage of the gift cycle.
For Education Gift Officers
July 20-31, 2020
A two-week on-line workshop to build skills at every stage of the gift cycle
- Portfolio analysis and management
- Understanding wealth and philanthropy
- Getting appointments and conducting discovery/qualification meetings
- Developing effective engagement and solicitation strategies
- Preparing volunteers and campus leaders to participate
- Learning asking and closing skills
- Managing your time for success
The two-week workshop includes
- Four Zoom one-hour classes each week (total of eight) from 9:30 to 10:30 EDT
- 15 pre-recorded content tutorials that can be viewed at your convenience
- Three one-on-one coaching sessions
Who should attend?
New gift officers, those who would like a refresher or more instruction on how to qualify prospects and solicit and close major gifts in the current environment, or gift officers who missed their institution’s custom Intensives workshop. Consider registering a team of gift officers – discounts available for teams!
The entire workshop is $999 per person and includes all course materials. Any institution registering four participants gets the fifth for free. Workshop is limited to 20 participants. Registration is complete once payment is made.
Contact Jenna Reynolds via phone (518) 783-1949 or by email or fill out the form below. Please be prepared to provide the name, title, and email address of each registrant.